If you do not want to install any software on your server for monitoring, or (what is more important) you want to use external monitoring that works even if your own system is down, you can use this service.
You will be able to track the status of your node, delegation, redelegation, assets and their value.
You can also connect our notification system and receive notifications:
- if your node is down
- a delegation/un/redelegation has been received
- a new proposal has been created
- you are missing voting (time is almost end)
- software update is coming
- balance of your relayer operator's address is low
Here you can download a snapshot of Persistence database.
Pruning config: custom, 100 0 10.
Last snapshot: persistence_snapshot.tar.gz Height: 14276307 Size: 3,56 Gb
How to use:
1. Download lattest snapshot:
cd .persistenceCore && wget -O persistence_snapshot.tar.gz https://snapshot.paranorm.pro/persistence/persistence_snapshot.tar.gz
2. Stop your node. Backup your data/priv_validator_state.json if you are runing validator's node.
3. Extract archive:
tar zxf persistence_snapshot.tar.gz
4. If you are runing validator's node, restore priv_validator_state.json before starting.
5. Start your node.
For rapidly bootstrap your node and save space of database you can use our State Sync service.
1. Stop your node. Clear DB data (don't forget to backup your data/priv_validator_state.json if you are runing validator's node):
2. Open your .persistenceCore/config/config.toml, find [statesync] section and fill it with this:
enable = true
rpc_servers = "https://rpc.persistence.paranorm.pro:443,https://rpc.persistence.paranorm.pro:443"
trust_height = 14280000
trust_hash = "8690529B166F2B22E964785EC9906F5DA87236C9390ACC7360CCCF276E16BE9E"
trust_period = "168h0m0s"
3. Download addrbook.json and place it to .persistenceCore/config/ folder: addrbook.json
curl https://snapshot.paranorm.pro/persistence/addrbook.json > ~/.persistenceCore/config/addrbook.json
4. Start your node (if you are runing validator's node, restore priv_validator_state.json before starting).
You can use Paranormal Bros. node RPC for fastsync, seed and peer address to bootstrap your node.